5 Miller Road South
Asheville, NC 28803
Conveniently located near Biltmore Park, in South Asheville.
• Arrive at least 10 minutes early to the studio.
• No admittance to class after 10 minutes.
• No cell phones in class.
• Notify your instructor of any medical considerations including past and present injuries, pregnancy or medication that might require exercise modifications before the start of class!
• Instructors and class types are subject to change without notice. Check the class schedule for updates.
• Whether you waitlist or book into a class, if you’re added to a class we expect you to show up.
• First time clients are requested to arrive 15 minutes before class to fill out a client waiver.
• Group sessions may be canceled if only 1 person has enrolled 1 hour prior to start time.
• Splits or transfers of remaining classes or memberships to other people are not allowed.
• All purchases are final and non refundable.
• We do not accept group class cancellations via phone or email, you must cancel on our online booking system or through the MindBody App.
• Canceling less than 12 hours prior to the scheduled class is considered a Late Cancel.
• For Single Sessions and Series Packages: if you Late Cancel, or if you No Show your class will be forfeited.
• For all Month Unlimited Clients: If you Late Cancel, a $15 fee will be charged to your card on file. If you No Show, a $25 fee will be charged to your card on file.
• For Private Sessions: If you fail to cancel within 24 hours of your session, it will be forfeited.
Studio age policy
• Students 12-13 years of age must attend one Private session to receive instructor approval prior to joining group classes. Upon receiving instructor approval, students between 12 and 13 may attend class with a parent or guardian present at the studio during the entire duration of the class. The parent or guardian must also sign a waiver at the studio to keep on file.
• Students 14-15 years of age may attend class with a parent or guardian present at the studio during the entire duration of the class. The parent or guardian must also sign a waiver at the studio to keep on file.
• Students 16-17 years of age may attend class with a waiver on file signed by a parent or guardian.
• All pregnant students will be required to get instructor approval prior to taking classes during their second trimester (14-27 weeks). Students may receive instructor approval following one scheduled Private Session to learn prenatal modifications. Upon receiving instructor approval, pregnant students in their second trimester will be limited to BASE and BODY classes.
• In order to maintain a safe and positive experience for all students at Saran Pilates, upon reaching the third trimester of pregnancy (after 28 weeks), all students will be limited to Private Sessions and unable to participate in group classes.
WHAT TO BRING
• Grip socks are required. They are available for sale at the studio.
• Bring a water bottle and a towel if you wish.
• Parking available in the front parking lot, where we are located.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
For morning sessions from 6AM to 1PM: If Asheville City or Buncombe County schools cancel or delay classes, you have the option of canceling your Group Class reservation. You must call or email at least 90 minutes before the start of your session, so that the instructor has ample notice. If the studio is not given 90-minute notice, the session will be charged.
For afternoon/evening sessions from 1PM to 8PM: If AB Tech cancels or delays afternoon and/or evening classes, you have the option of canceling your Group Class reservation. You must call or email at least 90 minutes before the start of your session, so that the instructor has ample notice. If the studio is not given 90-minute notice, the session will be charged.